Baker & O'Brien is seeking candidates with strong analytical and research experience in the oil and gas industry to support our consulting assignments. Our team of Analysts works at the direction of our consulting staff to collect and analyze industry information, create financial computer models, compile supply and demand data, review and analyze project and production records, and conduct online research.
Analysts have supported our clients in the following activities:
- Research and compile industry statistics, such as prices, transportation costs, supply and demand data, inflation rates, and other factors, and regularly update these databases.
- Prepare financial models that incorporate Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) calculations.
- Conduct internet, library, and telephone research regarding topics in the petroleum, gas, chemicals, transportation, and construction industries.
- Review and summarize legal documents and testimony in litigation and arbitration matters.
- Create presentation materials for use in written reports and oral presentations.
- Visit clients offices and manufacturing facilities to review and collect data or documents.