How can PRISM
- Short and long-term competitive analysis
- Merger and acquisition screening
- Crude oil valuation and substitution economics
- Cost assessment of new product specifications
- Crude and product pipeline utilization studies
- Regional product market analysis
- Renewable diesel economics
PRISM leverages a vast array of historical data to compare refinery competitive performance.
Employ PRISM’s individual refinery models to understand the value and processing limits of various grades of crude oil at a specific refinery.
Use PRISM to estimate the impact of process unit shutdowns on refinery economics, crude supply, and product markets by evaluating how unit outages impact refinery yields and throughput.
PRISM IN ACTION
Q1 2023: U.S. Refining Margins Pull Back but Remain Strong: Baker & O’Brien, Inc.’s 2023 Q1 PRISM™ update shows that during the first quarter of 2023, refinery margins continued declining from 2022 Q2 record highs seen after the Russian invasion of Ukraine but remain strong. Our Special Topic discusses whether carbon costs are weighing on European refiners.
Schedule a demo, obtain a license, or request a dataset.
The PRISM system is available for license. Alternatively, PRISM data is available on an ad hoc basis. You may also call us at +1 (832) 358-1453.